A bhajan is a devotional song, of an ancient origin. Bhajans are often simple songs in lyrical language expressing emotions of the love for the Divine, whether for a single God/Goddess, or any number of divinities. Many bhajans feature several names and aspects of the chosen deity. Great importance is attributed to the singing of bhajans with Bhakti, i.e. loving devotion. “Rasanam Lakshanam Bhajanam” means the act by which we feel closer to our inner self or God, is a bhajan. Acts that are done for God are called bhajan.
- One class per week, scheduled at your convenience.
- Detailed Notes will be provided.
- Class recordings will be provided and students are expected to practice using it.
- Reference videos will be provided wherever necessary.
- Fees should be prepaid for every 4 classes.